Wednesday 12 February 2014

Just McDonald’s for 90 days and he lost weight... Experiment by a science teacher...

His name is John Cisna and hails from Iowa. Cisna consumed three McDonald’s meals a day but before you go about justifying anything, he did conform to very strict nutritional requirements.Teacher-loses-37-pounds-in-McDonald's-experiment


The science teacher and his students borrowed tips from online nutritional sources to come up with a daily diet plan that was not to exceed over 2,000 calories every day. This was also to be accompanied by 45 minutes of exercise – sorry.

This carried on for 90 days and the end result was the science teacher shed off 37 pounds and additionally, his cholesterol dropped significantly from 249 to 170! Speaking about the results, Cisna had this to say:


‘I can eat any food at McDonald’s that I want, as long as I’m smart with the rest of the day and what I balance it out with. I had the Big Macs, the quarter pounders with cheese. I had sundaes, I had ice cream cones.’

The owner of the local McDonald’s restaurant was so impressed by the results of the experiment that didn’t cost the teacher a thing that he ended up giving him 270 meals for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment