Wednesday 12 February 2014

Nicolas Cage gave his cat Magic Mushrooms to have...

At one time, actor Nicolas Cage indulged in some hallucinogenic mushrooms with his feline friend. Before pet lovers start baying for his blood, let’s just say it was nobody’s fault: apparently the cat mistakenly ate a handful. And before you go judging, it was way back in the day. Doesn’t matter, I know.Nicolas-Cage-ate-mushrooms-with-pet-cat


Cage had stashed a bag of the drug in his fridge and was taken aback when the cat – a certain Mr. Lewis – ‘pulled the door open’ and started munching on the mushrooms. The Oscar-winner decided to share in the delight and what transpired were several hours of staring at each other in the bedroom. The actor broke the news during an interview with David Letterman.

‘I had a bag of mushrooms in my refrigerator. My cat used to sneak into the refrigerator and eat them. The cat ate them voraciously, so I thought what the heck, I better do it with him.’

Nicolas went on to add:
‘I remember lying in my bed for hours and Lewis was on the desk across from the bed for hours, staring at each other . . . not moving. But he would stare at me,’ concluding sagely, ‘and I had no doubt that he was my brother.’

No comments:

Post a Comment